Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reading, Playing, Eating and Driving...

We had so much fun with Papa this past week.  Unfortunately it was cold over the long weekend so we  didn't get to spend as much time outside as we would have liked.  Jack didn't mind Papa reading to him though...
 Taking a break to check on Fernie!
There was lots of building going on... 
 "What do you think Papa?"
 And lots of catch.
 I love this series of pictures.  I will say no more...


We did take Papa to the park but it was really windy and the park we were at didn't have any trees to protect us from the wind.  We didn't stay long instead we went to "Donalds" (McDonalds) for some hot beverages...and a cookie! 
 A future Price Is Right wheel spinner?!!
 Papa's trip won't be complete without a drum song.
 Today I looked out the window and saw that Zack had cut down some tree limbs.  Next thing I see is Jack carrying the limbs to the trash can all by himself.
 Our sweet little Fernie is 6 months tomorrow!
 There is a small section of the garden that ALWAYS has plenty of water ;)
 The weather FINALLY started warming up...perfect for a game of croquet with Nana.
 Practicing his hit...
 The things Jack does sometimes just makes me laugh!
 Jack had to stop to refuel.
 Fernie has been eyeing our food for about the last month so we decided to give her some cereal this weekend...
"So what's this all about??"


"Oooh this is good!"

 "Why does he get that?  I want some!"
 "OK, I will settle for cereal...BRING IT ON!!!"
 "Just making sure my thumb is still here!"
 This morning Zack was reading the newspaper and Jack kept saying "Me too, me too, Jack read noose-paper".

 One morning while Fernie slept Jack and I worked on his tennis skills.  He's not so bad!
 Jack LOVES being outside with Papa.
 Learning about worms from Papa.
 L.O.V.E. that face!
 Jack tried to convince Lucy to come into his house...she wasn't buying it!
 Jack enjoys pushing Fernie in the stroller.  If I'm pushing her around Jack will come up to me and say "Jack do it". 

 
Checking on little sister!
 YES he is wearing earmuffs!
 I asked Jack to get in his seat and when I brought Fernie out to the car I found Jack in MY seat!

 "Where to?"
Jack is always up for a game of baseball.  
This is a VERY exciting week for us...THE COUSINS ARE COMING!!! 

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

Dang you got cute kids! Wish we were coming for a visit too! Have fun with everyone. I miss you!!!