Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cousin Love!

The cousins have arrived!!  We are so glad to have them with us.  Jack has been happy to show them the ropes...not so sure about the hugs though!

Zack and I took the boys to the park.  I think Jack is "helping" Jensen down the slide! 
Leave it to the Aunt and Uncle to let J ride on the big swings... 
I think he liked it!!!


 The boys are trying to convince Zack to go down the slide...
 Follow the leader...

 This kid has the GREATEST smiles!
 "Look at me Mommy!"
 Before we left the park we thought the boys could run off some energy!
There is ALWAYS time for reading with Nana.
Zack and I also took the boys to the zoo.  Zack is pointing out the sights while we ride the train. 
 J loves the train!
 I think they were trying to escape!
 Didn't take J long to find the corn machines.
 Checking out the ducks.
 Oh Fernie girl!  She will melt your heart.  She LOVES sophie right now...maybe some teeth in the near future?!?  Our little Fern had her 6 month check up this week.  Healthy as can be!  She weighs 16.6lbs (50th percentile) and is 27 inches (90th percentile).
 Jack and Zack played tennis this weekend...
 and spent time on the swing set.
 I came outside to see Jack wearing his puppy backpack...he had packed some books!
 Since Fernie is now eating cereal once a day we decided to let her have Jack's highchair.  Jack is now sitting at the table in a booster seat.  He looks so grown up!

"Hi Auntie!  I'm so happy to have finally met you."


 I haven't decided if Jack is trying to be "helpful" by pushing the car or if he is staying close in case someone gets out and he can hop in!

Papa and Fernie watched all the action from the steps!

 Let the fun begin!
 Jack always takes a break to check on Fernie...and Nana.
Jack has been very sweet to B. 
 Earlier this week we were at someone's house and Jack went outside to play with the kids...the next thing I know he is DRIVING this car ALL BY HIMSELF!!!  After I got over the shock I took some pictures. 
 He had a blast!
 "I will have what he's having!"
 "This way Mommy!"
Future Tiger! 



No comments: