Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"She's my pal!"

What a fun cousin trip - Jack was worn out.
"Do you still have some left over??"
 Someone was always pushing someone!
 Always smiling!  Check out that hair!  We might need to start using some hair product...
 Baseball with Papa is the best!
 We had a picnic at the capitol one day...I think Jack thought he might find some better food in the bag!
 Some quiet time with Daddy.
 This little guy has come up with the funniest one-liners:
We were looking out the window one day and Jack noticed a bee between the windows.  Seeing the bee was dead I just said "oh a bee" and he quickly said "DEAD".

We were getting ready for brunch this Sunday and had both kids on the bed.  We commented to Jack on how nice he was being to Fernie and he responded "She's my pal"!

I told Jack to come to the window to look at a bird in the grass.  I ask him what kind of bird it was and he responded "a robin-kind of bird". 

 Papa can fix ANYTHING!
 Fernie is always watching the action...sucking on her thumb of course.
Maybe just a little too big yet... 
 It was great looking out my window and seeing these cuties coming my way!
 Everyone trying their own sport!
 "I'm ready when you are..."
 LOVE this cutie pie!
I sent this picture to someone and their reponse was "It's hard work being a cousin" 

 This little cutie is getting bigger every day.  I don't have a picture of it but you can see her little tooth now.  She is still enjoying her cereal and will probably get some veggies in a few weeks. 
Jack is making sure J is doing it "right"! 
 For 9 people (and 4 of them under 3) this is a GREAT picture!!!
 Too many different captions I could have used here...
 This kid has rhythm!
 Bubbles are such fun!
 The boys could not get enough of this place.
 Fernie is just chillin' while the rest of us are eating!
BEST cousins!
2010
2011

2012!!!
 
I had so many more pictures but blogger informed me I had reached my storage limit :(  Oh well you probably didn't want to see 100 pictures anyway! 
Coming Soon:  A Twinkle-Twinkle Little star solo video!!

No comments: