Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Later?

Our latest conversations with our sweet little boy go something like this...
Jack: Now, right now?
Me: Not now...
Jack: Later?
Guess we said "later" too much!

This week we made cookies. Jack wanted to eat each ingredient! I did let him try the brown sugar...he loved it. And of course gave him a few chocolate chips...I can't wait until this little cutie can talk! We have a leash but don't have a dog...Jack really wanted to take Lucy for a walk. SO next best thing was ME...Yes he hooked the leash on my zipper and I am on the other end of the leash!L-O-V-EJack is always careful of trying new things...especially when it comes to water. Finally this week I decided it would be easier to water the grass seeds with the sprayer rather than the watering can. Jack wanted NOTHING to do with the sprayer...he likes playing with the hose but with the water off. I finally convinced him the sprayer would be fun...I think he liked it :)Jack wanted to ride ON the wagon not IN it.Peek-A-Boo!2-points!Jack is watching my dad work in the garden...Later that day we took Jack outside to watch my dad...he stayed pretty close to Zack! Jack doesn't really care for "noosey" (noisy) things!Zack and I spent the weekend at the NDGOP convention. Jack spent the weekend with Nana and Papa (THANK YOU!). He had a BLAST!!! He really liked his special pancakes."Come get me Nana!"Lately Fernie's favorite past time is sucking on her hands..."Who me??"The convention lasted longer than we thought so after his nap I took him back to the civic center...we arrived just in time for one last vote. Our district chair asked if he and Zack would like to announce our districts vote. Later she told me that while they were waiting in line Jack kept saying "now?"!!Fernie stayed with us!What a honey!"Why don't I fit in here anymore???"Still enjoying the sprayer!Our future basketball player!!

We just signed Zack and Jack up for swimming lessons this morning...that's right, Daddy and me swimming! Should be interesting since Jack HATES swimming. I'm sure there will be some interesting pictures to come!!

No comments: