Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

As tradition would have it our Easter day started out with a bunny trail! Jack enjoyed it VERY much this year. It was fun to watch his excitement. Zack was a very good assistant. This year Zack did the trail and after inspection I decided it needed a few more pieces of candy...I would come to regret that decision! As Jack started down the steps he decided the coins or hersery kisses didn't matter, all he wanted were the jelly beans (the candy I had added!).
There are videos at the end to show Jack's love of jelly beans! Jack collected Fernie's candy trail too. I'm sure Fernie will enjoy her Dove chocolate bunny ;)
Our best family picture.
Papa and Nana with the kiddos. Jack insisted his hand rest on the handrail...
Jack then began his hunt for eggs in the living room...he found all 18 eggs!
"One more jelly bean Mama??"
A very thoughtful Rosie and Clayton brought Jack an Easter bag, he was thrilled!
Fernie received LOTS of love this weekend!
Fernie wore my baby dress for Easter, it was a dress my parents bought in Colombia.
After all the excitement of this morning - a bunny trail, church (no Sunday school so he and Zack played basketball in the gym), an egg hunt and a delicious brunch Jack took a good nap. When he woke up we skyped with Nana and Papa. While we skyped he opened his Easter bag from Nana and Papa...more chocolate!!!
I love my Papa.
Big eyes!
This week I put Jack to work...he loves to help so I figured he would enjoy moving rocks...He did a GREAT job!
Fernie watched...
One evening this week Jack and I took Lucy for a walk. I'm not sure who was happier, Jack or Lucy!
One morning Jack ASKED to hold Fernie, I wasn't going to say no! He even smiled for a picture.
Then he asked to watch "new puppy" (Word World) but still wanted to hold Fernie...
Friday afternoon we took Jack to the zoo...he spent more time at the zoo park then with the animals...and that is exactly why we have a membership!
I think we may have a thumb sucker on our hands.
Just chillin'
"I love being outside with Mommy and Jack."
In preparation for this weekend Nana dyed eggs with Jack. Mom said he was nervous about putting the eggs in the dye but when they came out his eyes got really big!
I just had to share this picture. Now every morning Jack wants to drink juice like Mommy and Daddy...what he doesn't know is that this cup is 1/3 juice and 2/3 water!
Cuddling with daddy before work.
"Hmmm..."
My little helper.
I'm curious how many jelly beans he would have tried to fit in his mouth!
Finally the end of the trail...I think for a minute he wondered if he would get all 3 baskets!

Zack asks for a jelly bean and Jack says he can have one...


Jack was so quick to put the candy in his mouth! This particular piece of candy was not a jelly bean it was a cadburry egg, not as chewy...

We had a delightful Easter. I am so thankful we can celebrate our risen Savior.

He is Risen!

No comments: