Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Perch

Here is our little "Perch" on his way to his FIRST swimming lesson!

And this was him when we got near the water...NOT A FAN!

Zack finally got him to sit on the ledge...Getting closer to the water...And they're in!!!Fernie sucked her thumb while I took pictures!Swimming with a ball makes things better!Is that a smile I see?!?Looks who sitting in the Bumbo?? I can not believe she is that big already...Brother-sister time, it melts my heart.Fernie is TRYING to roll over!The second swimming lesson went MUCH better. Jack was so brave! "Hi Mommy!"Train ride in the pool.

I love my Daddy!"What are you looking at??"
"I know I can fit this whole thing in my mouth."
I'm getting sooo big.
Fernie is grabbing for EVERYTHING. Jack put his foot over the pack-n-play the other morning and Fernie reached right for it.
Fernis is such a sweetie!
FIRST time in the baby einstein...she wasn't really so sure about it.
VERY happy baby!
This weekend we took the kids to the park. Jack played while Fernie slept.
For the first time we played in the sand area...I think we will be coming back!
Below are a few videos so you can see the little perch for yourself. Today he asked to go the "big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big, big (he actually said "big" 9 times!) bath tub".

He actually jumped in!

No comments: