Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is here!

Here is the first and ONLY picture we have of the teeth!! I've probably taken 50 pictures just trying to get the teeth and Zack got it in about 3 shots!
As I mentioned before, I received a Beabe Babycook for my birthday. It makes the best baby food. Here are the sweet potatoes all cut up before being cooked.

Ready to be steamed and pureed...

Smooth and wonderful - Jack loves it :)
Remember the face Jack made for carrots?? Well here is the face for sweet potatoes!
Jack had lunch with grandpa and grandma last week. This is the highchair my parents used for my sister and I. My dad recovered it and it looks brand new.
The flowers are up so I thought it would be nice to get a picture of Jack by the flowers...he was more interested in eating them...
Since we were outside, I thought it would be a good time to experience the grass.
Such a happy boy!
I tried to get a picture of Jack and I at my birthday party but he couldn't seem to take his eyes off the cake...so this is the best picture we got!

We took Jack to the zoo for the first time this weekend (I'm sure the first of many trips!). He seemed to really take it all in. The wolves even put on a show for Jack!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your babycook!! I heard about those mid-way through making Asher's baby food so I might need to invest in one the next time around (whenever that might be...)! I know I tell you this all the time, but Jack could seriously not be any cuter! How can you stand it? :)

pandjalexander said...

I'm so glad you love the baby cook! I love mine too! I made broccoli for Josh today. He loves it!!! I also use it to just steam stuff now and don't always puree it...so Josh can feed himself. :)
Jack is such a cutie! I wish we could get together for play dates. I love that video from the zoo. We have yet to take Josh and I'm dying to go.

Ryan & Rose said...

You're such a good mama! I agree with Lindsay - I may have to invest in one of those gadgets next time around! Maybe Phoebe would eat more vegetables too! :) Love Jack - and absolutely can't wait to meet him this summer! Love you!