Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swings, Slides and Community Service...

Another week of "firsts" for Jack. While on our walk around the YMCA we stopped at the park to try out the swing and slide. Jack really enjoyed the swing. I think Zack enjoyed pushing him even more! I think there are several park visits in our future.

Since we were at the park we thought we would try out the slide...The slide is obviously not make for 6'6" people!! Pretty sure I will be doing slide rides from now on. Zack's legs covered about 3/4 of the slide ;)

We went to my parents for a delicious Memorial Day BBQ. Jack loves kisses from dad.

Jack still enjoys putting his feet in the air...it's so funny to see. He puts his feet up in the stroller, his chair, the highchair...

Not the best picture of Jack and I (very windy)...Our Rotary club did some cleanup in the park last week so we thought it would be fun to take Jack. He did really well, just looked around while I walked about. The thing I am holding is my homemade trash picker-uper!!
It's that time of the year...the garden needs to be taken care of.
Jack loves his daddy...it was so great to have him home an extra day this weekend.

Enjoy the swing! (Sorry in advance for my voice...I didn't realize I talk so high to Jack!!)

No comments: