Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time to catch up!

I'm so far behind on posts! We've had a busy last few weeks. Jack Oliver was dedicated on Mother's day. It was a special day for Zack and I. We committed before God and the church to raise Jack to love and serve God . I had a GREAT mother's day. I am so blessed to have Jack as my son and Zack has my husband. I love my boys so much!!

Here is Zack speaking to the church congregation. I think Jack is wondering how he can get the Pastor's notes off the podium...

I received an early birthday present from my parents and sister! A Beabe babycook...I LOVE it. So far I have made carrots, apples, and green beans. This was Jack's first impression of carrots...
Just chilling!
Jack now has TWO teeth - bottom middle. They are so cute. He now chews on anything he can get in his mouth. He was a little fussy for a few days but doing much better. I'm doing my best to get a picture of the teeth...But this will have to do. Sophie is great to chew on!
Jack walked in his first parade last Friday! He did great considering the parade started after his bedtime. We had beautiful weather. They didn't have a shirt small enough so I covered his shirt in stickers!

No comments: