Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

New things...

I wasn't going to update the blog this week because I really didn't have much to report however I do now...WE HAVE A TOOTH!! Jack has his first little front tooth. No pictures yet, he will barely let me look at it. He's been drooling a lot but no other signs of teething, I was feeding him one day and noticed it in his mouth!!!

He's getting too big for his bath towel...
I wasn't kidding about the drool!
He is so cute in his Pjs
He loves the cereal. This week I added avocado and he seems to like it.
There is a small smile behind that pacifier...
He is one busy man. Another video from the baby einstein...if you easily get motion sickness may I suggest taking a Dramamine now!!! Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love pacifier smiles! So cute! :)

Marjais said...

That is one awesome ride in the bouncy, combined with the drool and the tooth--totally awesome! He looks like he is going to be one FAST guy once he hits his heels. hang on momma! CUTEY!