Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Out of the mouth of babes...

We've had some very rainy weather...I think our average rainfall for this time of year is 3-4 inches.  I believe so far we have received 7+ inches of rain!  Lots of basement and garage time (yes I let the kids play in the garage - ride bikes and play ball).  We are very happy to be outside EVERY minute we get.
Maybe Jack has been inside a bit too long?!
 Multi-tasking!
 Having a phone conversation with Daddy.
 One of my favorite pictures of Fernie.  She is SO happy...
 
Unless you make her do something she doesn't want to do...
She gets over it quickly! 
 
Fernie is wanting so badly to ride this bike.  Until she can reach the pedals we will push her around!
 A few cute conversations with Jack:
 Me:  Look that lady is out on a nice morning run.
J:  Mommy she's running kind of slow, she's jogging.
 
It's good Jack is going to preschool in the fall. He makes the mistake of talking to people his age like he is talking to Fernie.  I overheard him saying this to a friend just a few months younger than him:
"This is a stuffed animal, can you say stuffed animal??"
 
One afternoon he was playing at my parent's house and there was a fly in the house and he said:
"Nana, do you have a killer?"  He meant a fly swatter!!
 
Jack had been asking to do a project but I told him he we needed to clean the playroom first. He responded:
"I HAVE to glue something Mommy, God asked me to do it."
 
Our little Lucy hurt her back so one night we were praying for her and after we prayed our conversation went like this:
J:  What would happen if Lucy would touch Jesus' coat?
Me:  Good question, what do you think Jesus would do?
J:  He would say (said in a whisper) "who touched my coat?"
He does listen to my stories!!!
 
Fernie has figured out how to make this little bike go!  She only wishes she could go faster.  Today she took it to the top of the driveway (it's slanted) and rode down with her feet up.  I about had a heart attack!!  She laughed ALL the way down! 
 
 I love going on walks!
PJ day but the rain took a break so we headed outside!  And Yes she is wearing Jack's old PJs!!
My budding artists. 
 Daddy now has two helpers. 
 FINALLY time for popsicles.
 HAPPY girl!  She loves food.
 I needed to plant some grass seed and had a perfect helper.  He is so eager to help us do things around the house.  I LOVE it!
 We took the kids to the library kick-off day.  Highlight of the day:  visiting the fire truck!
 When Jack gives the ball a good kick or knocks all the bowling pins down he will say "YESSS" and raise his hands!! 
 Just a little help from Daddy...
 
 
 Eyes closed and all!!!
 Next we'll work in keeping the eyes open ;) 

No comments: