Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

This and That...

Our sweet little Fernie...we just love those eyes!
I'm sure Fernie is thinking "where are we going next??" Poor little girl has to go with mommy to all her meetings!
I went to check on Jack after feeding Fernie and this is how I found him...what a goof!
Then he decided to sit in the box.
I guess Jack needs mat time too...
Nana and Papa took Jack on a date before they went out of town for a while. I think the idea was to take Jack out alone but I think they felt bad for me and asked me to go with!!! Jack LOVED his yogurt "pize"!
Check out my cheeks...
I look Jack to get his hair trimmed on Friday...he sat this still the entire time. I love how he placed his hands on the arm rest.
My dad and Zack were working on something upstairs and Jack went up to "help" (as much as a 2 year old can help!) When I went up to lend a hand the first thing I saw was Jack...and he was helping all right...tape measure, hat and boots!
Rockin' the tutu!
Jack is very much into puzzles right now. He received a package in the mail on Friday and guess what was inside...A PUZZLE!!! Thanks Glenda and Gus.
Daddy and daughter time.
"I LOVE my daddy!"
Bedtime...all ready to sleep in my sleepbag!
Jack wanted to eat his snack in his "home"!
First of all, we DO NOT encourage Jack to work out!! Sometimes when we play in the basement he turns on the TV and plays on the workout equipment! He was actually gliding back and forth as I was taking this picture.

No comments: