Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

One cool dude!

Our cool dude!

And of course our Sweet Princess! Poor girl has to wear some of Jack's sleepers because her mom and dad don't have the patience in the middle of the night for snaps! Zippers ALL THE WAY!
In addition to helping mommy and daddy, Jack loves to do things himself. He has watched us peel enough cuties he had NO problem taking care of this cutie! (I appreciate his neat pile of peelings!)

Fernanda holds her head up very well. I weighed her the other night and she checks in at 9lbs 8oz. Check out those neck rolls...

Big eyes...still blue.

Random picture, I know. I just had to include it because it's funny how someone left a cup out and Jack thought it was a perfect place for his basketball!

Taking a break for a snack. I guess Jack thought the basket would be more comfortable than the rocking chair...

My three favorite people! I love how Zack tried to keep his tie clean!

Nana joined us for story time at the library this week. I think she had a GREAT time. I know Jack enjoyed the extra attention.

A blurry smile.

The mowhawk is calming down a bit but there are still a few hairs that have a mind of their own.

Just chilling while everyone else eats breakfast.

I love Jack's silly moments.

Jack loves "pizes" (a.k.a. surprises) so I thought it would be fun for us to make Zack a "pize" for when he came home (he went out of town for a night).

He just couldn't help himself... (can you blame him?!?)

He likes it!!! I don't think there is a sweet he wouldn't like!

"Hi Nana!"

Cheese!

I absolutely LOVE this outfit (Thanks Rose) And thankfully after she outgrows it she can wear the other one someone gave her in a bigger size (Thanks Rosie)!!!




No comments: