Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

A whole LOT of pictures!

Fernie is getting SO big...she had her 2 month check-up last Friday! She is a strong and healthy little girl. I compared her stats to Jack's at 2 months...she is shorter and has a smaller head but weighs more!!! (must be all that hair!)
One of Jack's favorite snacks is popcorn.
Fern loves her rattle.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Zack and the kids! Notice how Fern is fast asleep while Jack is building legos on her! She likes being right in the middle of the action.
Because our family room is very sunny...
Such big eyes...still blue.
Jack is sitting in his "nest".
Special reading time with daddy.
We took the kids to the zoo this weekend...the monkey house still stinks ;)
I can't believe I'm posting this picture! But I wanted to show how sweet Jack is to his little sister. She was crying (she was mad!) while I was making dinner one night and I turned around to see Jack put his baseball by her head. I think he thought she needed a toy! Don't worry I immediately picked her up after I took the picture ;)
GiGi just loves babies and they love her!
This is the BEST picture I could get of the three of them...
GiGi has her hands full. Jack loves giving her lotion and Fernie loves being held by her. It's funny my Grandma always tells me if I need to run some errands to leave the kids with her! She's so sweet.
We have been blessed with more warm weather and of course we can't pass it up.
What a sweet face. (Nice senior picture pose, huh?)
I'm so bummed this picture is blurry...Fernie is a smiler!
Jack received this cute outfit in the mail...thanks Nana and Grandpa.
All smiles!
One day when I had to leave for a meeting I told Jack I would bring him a surprise for after his nap...here he is enjoying his surprise - a heart-shaped york peppermint patty!
Jack thought he would rake the last bit of snow we had.
Enjoying the view from the top of the slide.
Being silly!
Our Fern pie.
Love those toes!
So sleepy...
Jack is "playing" soccer! (We are on our way to Fern's 2mo. appointment, that's why he is half dressed!)

In addition to being a smiler, Fernie is a talker and she loves holding her rattle. (if you listen very carefully at the end you can hear Jack say "Nana" in the background...obviously he was listening)

Jack and Zack have so much fun together...here is just a glimpse of their activities...

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

why can't my kids be half as photogenic as yours!? Love all their smiles - miss seeing pictures of their mama! xoxo