Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub

Our little man still loves his baths...he took a break from splashing like a mad man but he is back at it! He loves every minute of bath time.

Zack is still the designated bath-giver. I am usually cleaning up the kitchen so I listen though the monitor. Sometimes I go upstairs just to see what sort of silliness is going on!
I HAD to share this picture because it shows one of Jack's favorite bath time activities - washing his feet. You will notice in this picture he already has the other foot in position for Zack to wash it!

We were invited to another picnic at the amusement park so Jack enjoyed another ride on the carousel!

This time I rode in the little bug with Jack!

This may not sound like a big deal but I was STUNNED that I had two pictures with Jack in a week. I am NEVER in the pictures...I was just saying to Zack, "I don't have any pictures with Jack because I'm always behind the camera!"

If you can't tell by now, we love going to the zoo! Jack gets so excited when we pull into the zoo parking lot he starts making all his animal sounds!

Jack wasn't so sure of the llama right away so he stayed close to Zack!

Best buddies!

We took a quick trip to Lowes this weekend and we tried out the car-carts - BIG HIT with Jack!

Cute little zoo video - Enjoy :)



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love that first bath picture! He is just too cute! I know what you mean about never being the one IN the pictures! Story of my life! :) How about a belly shot for all of us NOT lucky enough to live close by?! :)