Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Big 10!!!

This past week Zack and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Whew, that flew by! When I think back on the past 10 years I am so thankful I married my best friend. There is no one else in this world that I would rather spend my life with. Zack is a wonderful husband and father. I can only imagine what he will be like with his little girl!

Zack made Jack and I a wonderful breakfast on Thursday - waffles!! Not just any waffles...waffles with peanut butter and chocolate chips - Mmmm! Jack and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite. At noon he brought me flowers - so sweet!
That night we went out for dinner and ice cream while my parents watched Jack. This past weekend I surprised Zack and took him to Medora for the day. We had a great time talking and eating! Probably should have asked someone to take our picture...oh well! The scenery is beautiful though :)

It is tradition to visit the ice cream store while in Medora. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they started selling caramel rolls!!!!!!! Yep, I ate the WHOLE thing...well I gave Zack a few bites.

Thanks honey for a wonderful anniversary!

OK, finally some pictures of the person you really want to see! Jack Oliver loves to climb ON things and IN things...


Our own Mario Andretti!

My dad now has a helper in the garden.



I don't think Jack was too fond of the birds nest...



No comments: