Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New things...

Jack is always finding new things to do. His latest thing is anything rolled up...a map, wrapping paper, plastic covering...I think his favorite is the map! Here he has put his sippy cup in the tube and is trying to drink from it - crazy kid!
Jack has also discovered the light switches! If Zack or I switch on/off a light he insists on being picked up so he can switch the light off/on.
I'm sure every kid has a picture like this. I usually put his food on his tray and he feeds himself. However during this meal he kept pointing at the bowl so we just gave it to him. Next thing we know...it's a hat!!! Good thing it was bath night :)
While I prepare dinner Jack plays in the kitchen. He probably gets away with more than he should but it's hard to make dinner and play with him. He lights up when I open the refrigerator door to get something out. When the door does open Jack is RIGHT there. He enjoys taking all the bottles out and pretending to drink from them!
His favorite bottle is the hot sauce...maybe it's because I ate so much hot sauce while I was pregnant with him??? (not sure why he only has one slipper on??)
Jack has a fascination with Zack's boots...he is always putting something in the boots. Lately Zack has found a ball, puzzle pieces, a sippy cup and a car in his boots. We thought it would be funny to put the boots on Jack or maybe I should say put Jack IN the boots...he loved it :)
And you thought these were only used for cooking!!!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

He's adorable, Bran! And oh-so-busy! And hot sauce when you were pregnant? I'd be popping Tums like no tomorrow! Love ya!