Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend fun!

Our weekend fun started when Zack took Friday afternoon off...one of my FAVORITE surprises!!! Jack and I love spending extra time with Zack.
Friday afternoon we took Jack to the library for the first time...well not the first time, but the first time he played in the children's area! Zack has such fond memories of going to the library when he was little...he wants to make sure Jack has the same memories.
Jack thoroughly enjoyed the mushroom chairs.
In addition to finding new books, Jack found so many other fun things to do...
After the library we took Jack out to eat...since he has become more mobile we try to stay away from sit-down restaurants. We were feeling brave Friday night! Jack had a blast and was very good. I asked the waiter for a children's cup (I remembered the milk sippy but forgot the water sippy)...the waiter returned with THIS cup. And if you know Jack at all, once he saw the cup/straw there was NO going back!!!
He nearly drank the entire cup of water!
On Saturday we took Jack to his first basketball game. He did really well...for the first quarter! After that Zack, papa and I spent lots of time running in the hallway ;) I forgot the camera for that event but I'm sure there is more basketball in his future!
On Sunday morning Jack thought he would try Zack's slippers...
The weekend fun ended with "tent-time" with daddy!
I've taken several videos of Jack doing animal sounds. This is the best one...we didn't get all the animals but it's a good mix! Enjoy.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are great pictures! Asher loves the library, too! You reminded me that we need to go back again soon. Oh, and I love the collage and thought bubble! :)

BJE said...

Snnnnnake! I love hearing him say that. Miss him so much!!