Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Baby it's...HOT outside"

The weather was sooo nice this weekend...we hit a high of 44 degrees! Weather like that calls for a trip to the zoo. We had a great time...it was not very busy and all the animals were very active. Even though it was "hot" out we still bundled up! (Thanks Aunt Rosie for the fleeced lined pants.)
This is the closest we have ever been to the tigers! They are so beautiful.
Brown bear, brown bear...
I just love this picture...all the wolves are lined up! They must know Master Jack was in the house!!!
I know I have shared this story before but when we were little my parents started the tradition of the Easter bunny trail...I decided to carry it over to Valentines Day! Can't have enough candy trails, right?!? It was fun watching Jack collect his kisses! He put each one of them in the bowl. (sideways video below!)
And the kisses lead to...
We bought Jack some musical instruments...a drum, shaker, tambourine, jingle bell, and maraca. We also added three tennis balls... And I bought Zack a stud sensor...I'm such a romantic!
Of course he would like the tennis balls the best!

As I said earlier the animals were very active. The wolves were running back and forth...Jack loved it.
Not sure what I was thinking...guess I had the camera turned around...sorry :(
I'm sure next week I will have more Valentine pictures...Zack is making Jack and I dinner tonight - Mmmm!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Brandi, I LOVE that 44 degrees equals a trip to the zoo!! I totally understand... we hit 40 today and it was LOVELY! :) The candy trail is such a cute idea... I might need to borrow it for next year.

pandjalexander said...

Oh my word, I just want to squeeze him! Such a sweetie pie, and I LOVE the noises he made each time he put a kiss in the bowl. Sounds like Josh! :)