Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Football with daddy!

It's been a quiet week for us in the chilly North!
Jack continues to make us laugh...He thinks it is so funny to put this box on his head.
I ran a few errands yesterday and came home to see my boys watching football. Zack said Jack sat this like for quite a while (of course Zack was feeding Jack and letting him drink out of his water cup!)
I think Jack stood up to cheer for his team!!! (not sure who he was cheering for...)
This weekend I bought Jack some BIG crayons to start coloring. I drew a few pictures with him this weekend (top two pictures). We asked the babysitter to color with him...I came home today to find the bottom two drawings! I obviously DO NOT have the creative gene!!
I have NO idea who this commercial is for but Jack LOVED the animals!!!

2 comments:

Ryan & Rose said...

It's the little things that get them so excited! :) And I love your artwork! You're about as gifted as I am!

BJE said...

That is so funny with jack and that commercial. He really liked it!! He is so cute!