Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy-body!

I'm not sure how your children use their Leap Frog Activity tables, but Jack likes to sit on his! See video at bottom :)
I guess my magazine barricade is no longer too heavy for Jack to push over...
He KNOWS he is not supposed to be there...
Anything to stand on!
These are Jack's shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child! This year he enclosed a personal letter and picture!
Zack and I bought Jack a Little People Nativity set. I tried so hard to set it up but he ALWAYS knocked it over. In this picture you can see he is ready to strike!

Give Jack a Nuk and a puppy and you can buy yourself a few minutes!
Lately Jack has been very interested in Zack's hats. He carries them all over the house. He is learning to put them on his head...


As promised!


No comments: