Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo!

Our little frog enjoyed his evening out! We pulled him in the wagon while visiting our neighborhood but let him walk/run in my parent's neighborhood. This Halloween brought back a flood of emotions from last year - we had just become parents. Here is our little pumpkin last year...what a difference a year makes!
Our first stop was our friendly neighbor Jan! We had to help Jack in the beginning...
...but he quickly figured it out!
"Hmmm...which one should I choose?!?!"
"Here I come!"
Perfect background for a cute picture. Only problem: Jack wouldn't sit still long enough. This picture will have to do...
Of course, Great Grandma was on our list of stops.
It was a fun night had by all :) Jack was sooo tired when we got home last night.
A few pictures from the last few weeks. My parents have a wonderful apple tree and Jack enjoys playing with the apples that fall off the tree.
Jack LOVES apples, he always has. He now really enjoys eating a whole apple by himself.
Jack loves to look inside boxes!
Anything to keep him entertained...
Last week Jack had his first sippy cup of real milk...in this first picture you can see the tears in his eyes...it about broke my heart.
Add some graham crackers and thing begin to look up!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yes, you sure did have the cutest frog!!! I can just picture Jack and Asher in their wagons on Halloween... they would have too much fun together. It took me two times looking at the pictures before I noticed the SNOW on the ground!!!!! Oh my goodness. Crazy! I guess it is November. :)