Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big boy haircut

Well it was time for Jack to get a haircut! It was a hard day for me...my baby boy is growing up. Here are two "before" shots: FrontBack:
Jack sat on my lap, we each got a cape.
He sat like this for about a minute!
Kylie had a jolly rancher in her candy jar sooo...

Jack lost interest in the candy pretty quick! He LOVED the comb...why didn't we think of that sooner :)
Here is the big boy haircut! I little too short for my liking but it will grow back! Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the back.
Ta-Da!!!

3 comments:

BJE said...

OMW! The first haircut already? He is just getting to big!!! I am holding of on Jensen's until someone thinks he is a girl... LOL!

Lindsay said...

SO cute!! I love the big grin in the post-cut picture. So handsome... just in time for Thanksgiving! :)

pandjalexander said...

Awww! What a big boy, and SO handsome too! Proud of that little man and his momma too! :)