Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Moving...

Well our busybody is starting to move...I've been online all morning researching gates and banister guards! Jack is getting very good at pulling himself up on things...but first Zack had his first official Fathers Day!!! Jack gave Zack his favorite treat and gave him a card saying "you are one cool dude!" Zack is an amazing father and it melts my heart when I see how much he loves our son.

Watch out, Jack is on the move!Since he is moving more, he is able to get things he couldn't before...

I removed the mirror from Jack's playmat and he loves playing with it.
More reading time with dad!
Last weekend we went to Ribfest! I think Jack is wishing Zack would share!
We also took a quick trip to our Heritage Center...Jack is a big young to understand what everything means but he at least looked around...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha! I love the ribs picture... he looks like he's ready for a taste! :) Can't believe how big he's getting!!

Lindsay said...

Ha! I love the ribs picture... he looks like he's ready for a taste! :) Can't believe how big he's getting!!

Ryan & Rose said...

Enjoy these last few semi-mobile months - your life is about to change drastically (again!). I think he's just the cutest little boy, Bran - thank goodness he looks like his mama! :) Aw, Zack, I'm just joking! Love you guys!