Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Las Vegas

This past weekend Zack had a conference in Las Vegas and since our traveling days are growing shorter, we thought it would be fun if I went along! We have been to Vegas one time and I said if I EVER went back I wanted to see lots of shows. Before we left my wonderful husband made arrangements for us to see three great shows: Blue Man Group, Phantom, and Cirque Du Soleil KA. They were AWESOME!! I even got my picture taken with a member of the Blue Man group. We ate at some fun places. It was a nice get away for us.

We stayed at Caesars Palace.

We ate at some fun outdoor places. This is at one of the restaurants at Caesars Palace.

I couldn't believe how much blue paint they had on!

He even autographed my ticket!!

Of course we had to stop for snacks during the day!

I even found a friend!

Dinner wouldn’t be complete with out an Espresso for Zack!

Baby boy update: We are at 22 weeks and everything is going well! The little guy weighs about a pound and is about eight inches long. Baby P received another gift that is just adorable! It’s “My First Harrods Teddy”.

No comments: