Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Last weekend we were in North Carolina for a few days because I had a conference to attend. We left a day early so we could check out some sights…we rented a mid-size car for the trip and to our surprise the car rental agenda upgraded us for FREE to a mid-size SUV!!! Below is a picture of our mid-sized SUV…right away we were a little shocked at the size of the SUV but you can decide that for yourself!!!
Baby update: We are at 24 weeks today!!! Baby P weighs a little over a pound. The book says he is about the size of an ear of corn. It also says his taste buds are developing so I had better start eating more veggies so he likes the taste!!

For Father’s day we took my grandpa, my dad and Zack to a restaurant were you can get the best hamburgers (I will take their word for it!!!). Zack and I gave my dad a gift card to his favorite store and Baby P gave his new grandpa a truck filled with shovels for their upcoming fun times in the garden.

My parents gave Zack two new outfits that are a little too small for him, so he will give them to Baby P!
Baby P and I gave Zack a book for Father’s day. It looked like a fun book for them to read together.

In his spare time, Zack has been busy painting the nursery and guest room. Zack is one of the most meticulous painters I know…everything will look GREAT!!! I am so excited to share pictures of his completed work.

No comments: