Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Drumroll please...

On Tuesday Zack and I had our 21 week appointment…drumroll please…IT’S A BOY!!! Zack and I are very excited. It’s been so nice referring to Baby P as a “he” rather than "he or she". After the appointment Zack and I each took a bucket of blue M&Ms to work to share the good news. With only 19 weeks to go, we have lots to do. We have been holding off on a few things until we knew if it would be a boy or girl. We are both very excited to meet this precious little boy God has given us.
Baby Pelham received his first package in the mail this week: an outfit from Bloomingdales!!! Those Michigan Pelhams know how to dress in style!
Our first big baby purchase arrived this week, the stroller and car seat. We didn’t know you had to assemble the stroller…

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm pretty partial to baby boys these days! :) I'm so happy for you guys! Have fun buying blue.

pandjalexander said...

Yaay! Another baby boy!!!! How exciting! Only 19 weeks left---wow. It'll come quick. I'm down to 8 1/2 weeks now and we have a TON to do. I have two baby showers this week, and then after that will be time to make the rest of our purchases. :) FUN!!!!!

SweetPea said...

I'm so excited you are having a little boy! They are the best! Now you don't have to worry about girl names. I am finding they are a little more difficult. We are so happy for you guys!