Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Happy Mother's Day!! What a great day to celebrate how wonderful mothers are and ALL the great things they do for us. We spent Mother’s Day with my parents and grandparents. My dad made the meal and Zack provided the dessert. It was all very good. Lately I have had a craving for salad and my dad makes a mean salad!
Last night we celebrated the May birthdays - my uncle and I! My aunt made the famous family birthday cake – red velvet cake with an absolutely delicious frosting. I think there is a secret frosting recipe floating around somewhere!

Baby update: Baby P is approximately 5 1/2 inches long. That is approximately the size of a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces. We had an appointment this week, things are progressing nicely and we both received a clean bill of health. In our next appointment we will have an ultrasound and find out the gender of baby P!!! Any guesses?!?!? I really have no idea, Zack thinks Baby P is a girl…we’ll see!!!

3 comments:

SweetPea said...

Happy Mother's Day! You look great!!! I am going to go with a girl. Can't wait to see you!

pandjalexander said...

I think it's going to be a boy since that seems to be the trend these days---at least, around here. If it is a girl, however, I'm totally all about an arranged marriage! Interested? Our baby boy still has no name. He's about 15 inches long now from head to heel and weighs about 2 1/2 pounds! He's getting big and things are beginning to get cramped! Just wait till yours starts jumping on your bladder! It's great when you tinkle your pants while at work. Yikes!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday, Brandi!! I hope you have a great day! :) I can't wait to hear what you're having. My guess is a girl. I'm typing this with my little guy next to me and I can't wait for you to experience this kind of love! :)

Love, Linds