Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

2009 Great American Bike Race

Last weekend Zack participated in the 2009 Medcenter One Great American Bike Race. He had to ride bike as fast as he could for 25 minutes!! I was so proud of him!! There were more than a 1,000 people riding stationary bikes to raise money for families of children with cerebral palsy. I am curious to find out how much money they raised... I participated by fanning Zack as he rode!
That's my arm fanning Zack!!!
Baby update: Mom and baby are doing well. We are at 16 weeks today! According to the book baby P is about the size of an avocado (4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces). Pregnancy is one of the most amazing experiences! I haven’t really had any weird cravings but I do LOVE strawberries and any kind of salad!

1 comment:

SweetPea said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. Sounds like you are quite a healthy eater. Salads and strawberries.