Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Weekend

It’s my favorite time of the year! This weekend I mowed the lawn and had a great time. I just love the smell of freshly cut grass! It was so rejuvenating to be outside and take care of the yard. The garden is coming along great and the flowers are blooming beautifully. Zack had to spread some grass seed on parts of the yard that didn’t make it through the winter. This past weekend Zack had a little BBQ B-day party for me, we had a few friends over and Zack grilled hamburgers, hotdogs and turkey burgers for all!

Baby update: Baby P weights about 8.5 ounces and measures approx. 6 inches. This would be about the size of a large heirloom tomato. I feel great! No weird cravings or anything like that. For Mother’s day, Zack ordered me a big pillow that is recommended for expecting mothers. It is wonderful, who thinks of these things?!?! This past weekend we purchased paint for the nursery…for the next few weekends Zack has his work all lined up!!! Our next thing on the baby-to-do list is to order the crib. We found a stroller we really liked but we will have to order it since it is not available here. It’s amazing all the things a little person needs!
I think he wishes the handles were longer!!
Purple is my favorite color.
The tomatoes are staying warm.


2 comments:

pandjalexander said...

I have one of those body pillows, and I must say it is absolutely WONDERFUL! (especially when you get a lot bigger and can't sleep on your back or your stomach!)
We just ordered our crib and changing table, and we're waiting for it to come in. :) I guess we'll buy the stroller in a few weeks. It's one of the combo-strollers with the car seat that sits inside. :) Gotta love all the stuff. Wow! Time to get rid of stuff so we can get new stuff, right?

SweetPea said...

Garden looks great! Had a nice visit! Wish it could've been longer.