Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Smell of fall...

The smell of fall is in the air! I just love it... Zack mowed the yard today and that makes the smell of fall even better. Yesterday we went to the street fair and I indulged in one of my favorite treats– kettle corn! Who ever thought of that mixture was brilliant. Well my interior decorator and handyman have finally returned from Europe, so I asked them to come over and help me with a few things today! We have a small space under the stair for storage and until this day it has been in need of serious organizing. Dad helped me put together shelving and lay out a plan of how to most efficiently store stuff! I believe we were successful with maybe a few tweaks down the road. As for my decorator, what can I say, some people were blessed with the gift of decorating (mom) and others were not (me). She has a wonderful ability to make things look beautiful. As you will see in the pictures my gourds have come in handy!!


No comments: