Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Highway clean up and installing a ceiling fan

Another week has gone by for the Pelhams! It was a busy week for us. We did a highway clean-up project with our Rotary club, we had a good time. Zack and I took a section by ourselves…it’s amazing what you find in a ditch. Thursday we found out my favorite uncle from Michigan was in town. Doug was in MN for a class reunion and decided to drive to ND to see his mom (and of course, us!!). It just so happened that Zack and I planned to install our ceiling fan this weekend. Lucky for us, Doug is very handy around the house…SO on Saturday we put dad and Doug to work. The fan looks great, I am so glad Zack and I didn’t have to figure that one out. Even Lucy was there to help.

Dad made us these great tools for picking up trash. We only had to bend over to pick up glass, it was great!

Meet my uncle Doug!



Zack disposed of the fan and entertained Gramma!!

How many Norwegians does it take to install a fan?!?!?!?

Looks pretty good!!

No comments: