Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Singing and Pie...

What a week!! Thursday night we had a McCain speech party. We had a great time! It’s always nice to get together with friends. I am so excited about Sarah Palin, she is awesome and has added excitement to the GOP!!

We also participated in activities at the assisted living facility where my Grandma (dad’s mom) and Grandpa (mom’s dad) live. Saturday night we went to the weekly sing-along! I even requested a few songs! We were invited to come back next week... Today we participated in the grandparents pie social. My uncle and aunt even joined us. Grandparents are amazing people, they are so full of wisdom. I treasure these times and memories I have with them.


No comments: