Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

RIP Blackberry...Hello iPhone!

At the end of June my Blackberry and ALL it's contents bit the dust.  Sadly I lost about 6 weeks worth of pictures...657 pictures to be exact. 
So the FIRST iPhone picture!  Oh I look tired ;)
 We are enjoying every minute of summer!  Kids never get tired chasing Daddy...
Happy Girl...
 
Silly Girl!
Some very kind friends took us out on their pontoon.  The kids had a blast!
 
Me and Fernie.
 SO Sweet!
 Fernie loves her pigtails.
 At the beginning of June, Jack started tennis.  He loved it so much we signed him up for another session.  He practices all the time. 
 
 
 
While Jack plays tennis Fernie collects "flowers"...and usually at the end of the week I find dried dandelions in my pockets!
"Only Auntie can dress me THIS good!"
Books taste oh soooo good!
 Caroline is a very happy, content and alert baby. 
At her 6 month appointment she weighed 16lbs, 12oz (62 percentile) and measured 27" long (88th percentile).  She is the biggest of all three babies at this age!
 Our speedster!
She's got style! 
Papa and Nana came to visit over the 4th!  We had a great time and are already looking forward to seeing them again!  Caroline had changed so much since the last time they had seen her.
  It was so hot over the 4th we had to drink from the hose!
 
 Nothing is better than kisses from Nana!
 We bought a small pool for the kids to keep cool.  Worth.Every.Penny!!!
 
 
 "Your move Papa!"
 
 Papa and Nana got their share of baseball, soccer and Frisbee!
 This little lady is sitting like a champ.  She will be moving very soon...
 Happy Baby!
 We attended the annual zoo picnic.  The BEST part:  Blue ice cream!
 Caroline and I took a quick trip to visit Auntie and the kiddos.  Caroline was very loved by her cousins! 
 Caroline was crying when I laid her down and when she had settled down I went in on checked on her....this is what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Celebrating a Tigers win! 
 *A HUGE Thank you to my Mother-In-Law for emailing me some of the pictures I had emailed her throughout the month of June!!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

I have SO many comments I can't post them here! Seriously, I was going through withdrawal. Glad you got a new phone to keep the blogging current. :) Miss you tons!