Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Buddies!

It's so fun to see Jack and Fernie become buddies.
 Jack takes such good care of Fernie. He has his moments but for the most part he watches out for her.  He LOVES to get her up in the morning.  He always says "Hi there little gurl!"
In reviewing the pictures, I've noticed Jack holding Fernie's hand...
Waiting for Nana and Papa at the airport.
 Watching a bird get a worm.
Fernie tries to do EVERYTHING Jack does.
"I'll catch you Furnie!"
Fernie is already telling us where to go and what to do!!!
 
 Jack is so happy to be walking Lucy, he might just be walking on air!!
 
These two have yet to find a slide they don't like!
  
 Fernie is VERY brave...maybe a bit to brave for Zack and I...
 
Our little bruiser took a spill...she had a nice scab on her nose and upper lip :(
These next two pictures are PERFECT pictures of how the kids really are:
Constant motion!
 Always jumping on, from or into something!!
 Proud mommy moment:  Jack begged to buy this vacuum at a garage sale.  How could I say NO?!?!?  This boy definitely takes after his mother! 
 I'll leave you with a cute story:
I had just sprayed on some perfume and Jack said "something smells good".  I asked "Is this what you smell? (and pointed to my neck).  Jack took a good sniff and said "You smell like space aliens!!"  (That's his favorite pizza place)  I guess I should take it as a compliment!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

Your kids are hilarious! And man, what I wouldn't give to have Zack tag along on ALL our park excursions. Having someone that tall would relieve me of slide duty completely! As much fun as they have, I'm not such a fan of going up and down up and down over and over and over...
Miss you to pieces!!!