Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy

This makes my heart happy...the kids having fun together!
 We had a house guest for a few weeks and thankfully it was nice outside to go on walks.  Jack took his duties very seriously...
 
Apparently Jack went through withdrawals after Lucy left and the bike had to do!
 This is Fernie's new thing...she LOVES to look out THIS window.  She will stand there for the longest time just looking out!
 "These prunes are DELICIOUS!!!"
 
 I laughed OUT LOUD when I saw this picture.  First I had forgotten I took it and then Jack's face cracked me up!  Here I thought he was smiling nicely...
 This girl is sooo happy.  Just looking at her makes me smile. 
 Jack started AWANA...he is a Cubbie!  I have to say he is doing exceptionally well.  I wasn't sure how he would do (not to mention it starts at 6:30p and we are usually winding down for bed at that time)  He learns his verse EVERY week and sings the Cubbie song with gusto!
 Spending time with Gigi.
 Jack is a GREAT big brother..unless you takes his toys!
 I'm 10 months old already!!!
 
 We took Jack to his first football game a few weekends ago.  He had a great time but wasn't a fan of the loud noises. 
 "What do you mean I can't talk during church???"
 
 
Someone is turning 3 on Tuesday!!! 

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

OH MY GOSH - you're GORGEOUS in that hilarious picture with Jack! And, oh, Fernie is adorable and has the most hilarious faces! She's going to keep you on your toes! Wishing we could celebrate ALL the Happy together (funny my post title last night is similar to yours) God has been SO good to bless us so exceptionally well. Miss you, friend!