Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

That's our girl!

Fernie is such a sweetie!  She has the biggest smile. 
Check out those teeth...and she has 4 more coming in on top!

Our little Fernie is one busy little girl.  She loves to explore and find new things!  She is all over the place.  Today was her first day in the nursery and they said she crawled EVERYWHERE!!
"Hmm...what's in here??"
 "I know I can reach that..."
 "Always a better view from a higher elevation!"
 "Can I help you?" 
I have few pictures WITH the kids so I thought I would share this one...when you are your own photographer you take what you can get!!!  
 "Look at me!"
 "I know this fits somewhere..."
 "Now who would put this up so I can't get out of the playroom??"
 I just had to share this picture...Fernie made this mess ALL BY HERSELF!  This room was clean when she started playing in here.  I'm not exaggerating when I say she is all over the place!
 "I like this standing up stuff!" 
Thanks Nana & Papa for the cute dress!

Oh and our little Jack is keeping close tabs on Papa!
Moose sighting!!!
This is huge for Jack...For as much as he loves the water he doesn't like to get wet.  When I saw this I about fell off my chair!

 I was feeding Fernie and she started playing this little game with me. 
I apologize for my super annoying voice, I always forget to talk softer :(

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

Moose pjs!!! Love it!