Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's the little things...

Water water everywhere!
 Our gardener takes his job very seriously.

 One night I left Fernie in the playroom while I started dinner.  Jack came with me so I would tell him to go check on Fernie and tell me what she is doing. He would then check and report back. One time his response was "she is fine"...he didn't even check so I wondered what was up?!?  This is how I found her!!! 
 The kids and I had a long week with Zack gone for 4 days!!  But we survived.  I EVEN did bathtime!!!  I figured it was more efficient to bathe them together...

This week we attended a picnic at an amusement park...Jack had a blast! 
 Fernie hung out with Daddy.

 Jack's favorite activity was the basketball hoops!
 While Jack played basketball, Fernie entertained Nana and Papa.
Swish!!! 
 He is one happy camper.

 A dear friend sent me an email listing "19 things to say [to your kids]"...#8 was "What a great idea! You were really thinking! How did you come up with that? Tell me more. Your mind is clever!
One morning we were rushing around to get out the door and I had left a pile of hangers on the floor to take downstairs to the laundry room...as I was dressing Fernie Jack kept saying "come see Mommy"...I took a quick look and said "cool Jack, now let's go".  I was then reminded of the email...I put Fernie down and took of picture of Jack's creative artwork!!!  It's the little things...

No comments: