Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Toys, Donuts, Boots and More!

Jack is always bringing Fernie toys!

Maybe someday these will fit!

Who knows, maybe the ball need its nose cleared out too?!?!I asked Jack to put on his jacket while I ran to get something...here is what I found when I returned! He can be so silly!
Bathtime for Fernie. She is one roly poly little girl!
You can see Jack in his monkey pjs giving Fernie a rattle! Notice how he has laid other toys beside her head...
Zack managing both kiddos!
Fernie was helping Daddy with title opinions!
I wonder if these cars come with 4-wheel drive?!?
We finally bought Jack some "no-boots" (snow boots)! They were $5 at walmart.
This face is TOTALLY worth my $5!!!
Jack wanted to hold Fern today...so we thought it would be a perfect photo op. Most people would get their kids to smile by saying "cheese"...we got Jack to smile by saying "cheesy boogers"!
Last week after library time I took Jack to the Donut Hole...I'll let you decide if he had a good time...
Fernie has received some adorable clothes from her cousin...sadly she is growing out of them VERY quickly. I loved this skirt but it was too tight for her. She wore it for this picture and then I realized it was too tight on her tummy.
GiGi kisses!
Just taking a ride on GiGi's walker!
My high school made it to the state basketball tourney so we took Jack to the "welcoming back" party. Of course he HAD to hold a basketball!
Look at that smile (his not mine!), he was so happy to have his OWN big piece of cake and "memon" (lemonade).
Here is our little chatty Fern...so much to say! BTW she went to Sunday school with us not on her own ;)

Fernie is taking after her brother when it comes to kicking!

Jack loves to play "knock knock"...he knocks on the door and wants you to say "come in"!

No comments: