Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

One week...without a camera!

I am technically challenged today and can't figure out why the picture uploaded sideways, so sorry about that! I forgot to mention in the previous blog update that we are without a camera! OF ALL TIMES, I know! We finally bought one this weekend but not many pictures from last week.

Here is our little sleeping beauty!

Our NEW view into the playroom - LOVE it!

So Sunday morning we got up bright and early to make it to Sunday school on time. While driving to church I received a text from the SS teacher about dinner that night, I thought it was odd to get a text from her 5 minutes before SS was to start...I texted her back and asked if there was SS...NOPE, it was the children's SS program at the 10:15 service!!! Guess we missed that announcement last week Sunday :) So instead of going home we stopped at McD's to play in the playland. Jack had a great time while Zack and I sat in a booth, held hands, talked and sipped our coffee/hot chocolate...HA, who am I kidding?!?!?!?!

Jack really liked this jumping thing.
Jack was so brave climbing up so high...

And the best picture of the weekend...Zack playing with Jack in playland!!! The things you do for your children :)

More pictures to come next week of our little beauty!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

You amaze me going to church one week after you were in labor - superwoman! We showed up to church on Sunday at 9:30 only to find out they weren't having church - only doing the Christmas program that they'd run all weekend - and it was going to be at 10:00 - it didn't get over till 11:45 - and Maverick didn't nap at ALL! Why can't my kids get your kids nap gene? Hope you enjoyed your hot chocolate!