Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Error, Error, Error...

SO my new camera is NOT playing nice with my computer. I have a TON of new pictures to share but the new camera is causing technical problems with my computer. We are doing our best to get it figured out.

In other news, we had an interesting Christmas break...the 24th started out with Jack vomiting. So we had a quite Christmas eve with the adults while Jack slept. Around noon on the 25th Zack became ill and you can imagine who got sick that night!! Thankfully Fernanda has stayed healthy.

We are now all on the mend and ready to get back to our normal routine. I am SO thankful for parents who helped out with kids while Zack and I slept and brought us chicken noddle soup.

Hopefully pictures to come...

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

Boo for stomach bugs at the holidays! Glad baby girl didn't succumb to the germs!