Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jack receives his wings!

In Jack's short little life he has flown many times but he finally received his first pair of Delta wings this weekend!! He wasn't so sure what to do with them but he still liked them. My mom, Jack and I took a trip down south to celebrate a very special cousin birthday! We all had a great time and Jack was an excellent traveler. I couldn't have asked for better traveling companion...although I could have done without his diaper leaking while he was sitting on my lap! Oh the joys of motherhood, right?!?

While we were away Jack did lots of three-wheeling!

He also spent lots of time on the slide...sometimes with a toy!
Jack made sure his uncles pinecones were all picked up and put in the cooler.

One morning we took the kids to the zoo. To my surprise, Jack was very uncertain right away. He wasn't sure what to think of the animals. Although after we found the first park he warmed up VERY quickly!

I would title this picture: Boys Will Be Boys! As I said before Jack wasn't as impressed as I thought he would be. His cousin on the other hand loved every animal we saw. They both really enjoyed looking at the empty stage though!

I still think he is an animal lover at heart.

"Look at those giraffes Nana!"

This was the "best" picture we got of the two of us...

Jack loved every second at the park.

For the birthday party we went to a place filled with inflatables and lots of balls! Of course Jack played with the balls the WHOLE time. He was in HEAVEN!

We all went out to eat one night and Jack found the arcade games right away! (Hey it helps pass the time when you are waiting for your food.) It's good he doesn't realize it costs money to actually play on the machines!

We all had a great time and Jack did so well. Of course we had a few meltdowns but for the most part he did GREAT! I thought this pictures was so cute...we had just arrived at our first gate on the way home and I gave Jack a fruit bar and milk. He sat down on the floor all by himself!

Thanks Auntie, Uncle, and cousins for a wonderful time!

Kitchen update: Drum roll please...we have countertops. They were installed yesterday. Today they are working on the backsplash and on Thursday we will have plumbing on the main floor!!!



Baby update: Our sweet baby girl is doing great. She is one busy baby...I am glad she sleeps while I sleep and does most of her aerobics during the day! While Jack and I were away Zack and my dad painted the nursery. It looks amazing. I will post pictures soon. We need to start picking out bedding and nursery furniture...

No comments: