Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Curious Jack...

I am really starting to see the little boy in Jack. He is so curious about everything...maybe even a little too curious. This past week he went outside all by himself (without us knowing!) I was on the phone and Zack was in the basement. As I was talking I realized Jack wasn't with me so I yelled to Zack asking if Jack was with him. Then I looked at the front door and noticed it was not locked. I immediately went outside and called Jack's name...he came running out of the garage happy as a clam!!

Jack also loves to put things in his mouth - another way of exploring! A few nights ago he gave me a huge scare. We were picking up all the toys from outside and he wanted to carry the bubbles inside. The next thing I know I turned around and he was choking on the bubbles cap. I'm sure it all took about 10 seconds but it seemed like 10 minutes. He gagging/vomiting and I was doing my best to get the cap out.

Jack definitely keeps us on our toes!!!

What more could a guy need...a snack, a sippy cup, a nuk and a football?!?!

Jack is getting so brave at the park. He loves the big slide (with dad or mom, of course!)!
He even does the little slide by himself! We are still working on the swings...

I took Jack to story time at the library. There were books and stuffed animals all over the steps. Jack managed to hang on to these three during the whole story time!



Just resting in the shade!

I thought Jack might like a pillow in his tent. Sure enough, right after I put the pillow in the tent he laid down.



No comments: