Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

July...

July is passing too quickly. I can’t believe July is half way over! I realized that I have not given any updates on the garden this summer. While Zack and I get to enjoy having the garden at our house, my father has loved and cared for this garden all year (THANKS Dad!). The fruits of his labor are greatly paying off. We have received so much rain this year everything is very green as you will see in the pictures below.


I can taste those green beans already!

Is that a tomato I see??!? Yum!
Of course I need to give an update on Baby P - Baby P weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures almost 15 inches from head to heel. The book says he can open and close his eyes, which by the way has eyelashes!! I wonder what color eyes he will have – brown or blue!?!? We picked up our crib last weekend so when we get that assembled and start arranging the nursery I will post some pictures. (Although I did post two pictures of moving the crib and dresser into the house.) We are delaying the crib assembly because we are having carpet installed in the nursery in early August. Baby P and I have the wonderful pleasure of being treated to a baby shower later this week! We are both very excited, I will post pictures next weekend!

1 comment:

pandjalexander said...

Your yard and garden look fantastic! I wish I could say the same for mine...perhaps it looks so terrible because I CAN'T BEND OVER! Well, I guess next year will be better for gardening and weeding. Miss you!