Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beautiful Baby Shower...

This week Baby P and I were treated to a very beautiful baby shower hosted by my wonderful sister, cousin and friend. So much thought and love was poured into the shower. My aunt even made the famous family red cake and it was good! I know everyone had an amazing time with family and friends.

Baby P update: 29 weeks today!!! According to the books, the baby is growing quickly. He weighs about 2.5lbs (feels like much more!!!) and is over 15 inches long from head to heel. Each day Zack and I get more excited to meet him and see his sweet face.

The amazing shower hosts - Nicole Thompson, Brit Elwell and Pam McBride
Everything had a perfect place, the food was GREAT!


Even green punch!
More adorable clothes...

We are so excited to put the nursery together.

We even received gifts from my best friend Rose!

Rose loves the Bumbo seat.

For all those playdates with Grandpa in the dirt!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute shower pictures!! Isn't it so fun to show Zack all your gifts after the shower and then put them away in the nursery?! That was my favorite part! :) I'd love to chat sometime... maybe before baby Pelham arrives!?!

SweetPea said...

Sorry I missed the shower. Would have loved to have been there! Your gift will be coming soon. Jayna may be in town this week so I will probably send it back to her. If not I will ship it. Can't wait to meet him! I only have 23 days to go! Can't wait to meet her either! Hope you are feeling well.