Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend with Lucy!

It’s August!! I can’t believe it. Tomorrow will be our 7th wedding anniversary! WOW, hard to imagine it has been seven years. It does not seem like that at all. We have done a lot over our seven years together as a couple!

This weekend we were on Lucy duty. My parents went out of town so we dog-sat! She had a good weekend. This weekend we took her to an outside event at the capitol, took her to pet-smart, visited Grandpa, went on a walk around the neighborhood twice, she helped mow the lawn and pick beans and cucumbers!!

In 6 days Zack and I leave for vacation. We are going to Maine for a week! We are staying in a cabin in a little place called Petit Manan. Each day we are there, we will take a day trip somewhere. I love sitting on the Maine rocks and listening to the ocean.



She is so cute!
Lucy and her buddy!

Lucy is a spoiled little dog! Everything she has is pink!!

And yes, can't forget about the garden! As I mentioned earlier, Lucy and I picked green beans and cucumbers! Well by then dad was home so he did the cucumbers. There were so many I didn't know where to start! Besides these in the picture, dad took two full bags home!





No comments: