Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

This and That...

We began our month by doing our civic duty!   
 These next three pictures are funny because Caroline is getting into trouble and she LOVES it!
 "Oooh playing cards, those are great for tearing!"
 "I think I will take this one rrrriiiight here!"
 A lazy Friday morning selfie.
 This little one is standing up on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
... And she is very happy about it.
 Wind-blown Fernie!
 "Come on Mom, let's play ball!"
 EVERY cowgirl needs a horse!
SWEET! 
 Jack is proudly wearing his shirt in support of his cousin Nomi.
 Watch out!!!
 Self declared "Dr. Pelham or Dr. Furnie" is always giving someone a check-up.  Caroline is the lucky patient today.
 
 "Hmmm who should I call today?"
 "WHAT it's Thanksgiving already?!?!?" 
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I am grateful for my God who loves me so much that he sent his Son to die for me. 
I am thankful for my family who fills my heart with love and joy! 
I am thankful for friends who do life with me. 

No comments: