Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I LOVE May!!!

I LOVE the month of May!!  It's been a fun month for us. 
It's time for water fun!!
 
 
It's the first parade of the year.  Fernie doesn't looks so sure but after the first distribution of candy she was FINE!
Mmmm!
 
 
 
These two were watching the neighbor's dog and I thought they looked so cute!
 #1 reason I love May...my birthday!  I had a very special day and felt VERY loved :)
Not the best summer hat for Caroline but we were out in the sun and I can't find anything else!  After I put his hat on Caroline, Fernie thought she needed a hat...
 
Last year's summer hat...
CHEESE!
 
 
#2 reason I love May...Mother's day! Another very special day, I was treated like a queen! 
 
 
About two weeks ago this little guy hopped on a bike without training wheels and within minutes he was riding on his own. I don't even get to tell stories about holding his bike seat and running behind!!   
 
 
And if Jack wears a helmet...
 
 
 
 And this little one continues to be Happy Happy Happy...unless she has gas!!  
 
 
We all like riding our bikes! 
 Fernie continues to feed her baby...she's such a good mommy!
 We always have time for books with Daddy.
 
 
Jack had his end-of-the-year AWANA program. He finished his book and received a ribbon, he was THRILLED!
 
 We are so glad that summer has arrived, we LOVE being outside! 
 
 
 It's always nice to get help from Dad.
 Caroline loves being outside too! 
 
 
 We finally made it to the ND Heritage Center - AWESOME! 
 Fernie preferred her tour in Dad's arms.
 
 
Jack also had his end-of-the-year school program.  He did a great job! 
 
 Hard to believe this guy finished one year of pre-school.
 

No comments: