Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring is Near!

Our little Fernie girl LOVE stickers!  She will put them everywhere including her nose!
 Baby 'Line is growing!  She had her 2 month appointment this week.  She was 10 pounds seven ounces and 22 3/4 inches long. 
 
 A few weeks ago we celebrated Zack's birthday.  It's fun to see how excited Jack gets about celebrations.  He wanted to throw daddy a surprise party!  He even picked out a basketball cake for Zack ;)
 Fernie definitely enjoyed her cake!
 These days you can find Fernie reading books...
 
 
Did someone call for a firefighter?!?
 I see YOU!
 You never know what you might find in a cabinet around here!!
 Good to know!! 
 "I think your book looks more interesting than mine..."
 I had asked Jack to watch Caroline while I put Fernie down for her nap...when I came downstairs I found Jack reading to Caroline!
Caroline is starting to make different faces... 
 
 A serious game of Angry Birds.
 I'm trying to figure out a way to attach Swiffer cloths to their bottoms!
 Fernie joined the "ring pop" fun.  I'm pretty sure she thought it was a nuk!
 Just sitting by dad during church.
 "I can't decide if I like my thumb or my nuk better..."
 The NEWEST game...CandyLand!
 WRESTLE TIME!!!
 
 
 
 It was a balmy 43 degrees yesterday so we spent some time outside.  We are looking forward to a nice week of 40+ degree weather!  Spring is RIGHT around the corner I can feel it!!!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

Can't get over how light Fernie's hair is getting - crazy Pelham gene got thrown in there somehow! Love the pic of her lounging in Caroline's seat! Your kids are adorable and cabinets WAY too clean - how are we even friends?!?!? :) Miss you!