Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

'Line

I titled this post 'Line because Fernie affectionately calls Caroline 'Line!
 
She is preparing for the upcoming Superbowl weekend!
 WHEN Caroline is awake she has BIG eyes.
 She is a snuggle bug.  I am enjoying EVERY cuddle with her.
 Jack finally upgraded to a big boy bedroom set.  He LOVES it.  You can sort of see him buried under all his "friends".
 Fernie has decided to "feed" her babies...she puts the dolls up to her bellybutton!
 This nuk is about as big as her face!  LOVE those baby fists.
 Such a sweet baby!
 Jack and Fernie are GREAT helpers.  They both are very interested in Caroline.  Fernie is very good at helping change diapers and Jack gets me her clothes every morning. 
 Precious girl.
 "Get that camera out of my face!"
 "Cheese!"
 
 I think she might like these nuks better...but I will keep experimenting. 
 Tummy time. She didn't fuss once.  Jack asks me all the time, if it is time for tummy time.
 Jack said Caroline looked like a little bean!
Love this face! 
 Sweet angel.
 Jack and Fernie love to hang on Zack's legs and have him pull them around!

1 comment:

Ryan & Rose said...

ALMOST makes me want another baby. ALMOST. :)

You guys make such cute kiddos!

Miss you and hope you're staying warm!